Ad Operations Manager, EMEA (Amsterdam based)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
We're looking for a technical marketing operations manager to help scale our global marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our marketing managers and advertising partner use the best in class tracking technology, marketing tools and systems to maximize the Return on Investment (ROI) on marketing spend.
The ideal person for this role is someone who is intimately familiar with the world of mobile/app advertising, incredibly data-driven & is a flawless manager/executor of campaigns. You will work on a regional scale to help grow Uber's business and analyze marketing strategy through executing new strategies and partnering to add new customers and companies to the Uber ecosystem.
What you'll do
- Provide world class campaign tracking methodologies, solutions and tools to the marketers to ensure smooth campaign scaling
- Work with a cross-functional team of analysts, marketers, engineers, and product managers to deliver against the organization's KPIs.
- Support marketers with affiliate management tools, search marketing, paid social and many others (e.g. DMP).
- Help Instrument complex tracking technologies for improved attribution of marketing ROI at the granular level
- Lead EMEA implementation projects with dynamic teams across the globe.
- Influence marketing and analytics stakeholders to operate with organized process and structure to ensure smooth scaling and day-to-day execution
- Support the media team in the selection and implementation of advertising tools
- Help marketing managers and analysts solve difficult problems related to global ad serving, tracking, analytics, and attribution to ensure efficient marketing at scale.
- Guide the marketing technology strategy at one of the fastest growing startups in the world.
- Lead and serve the marketing organization in specialized areas like fraud and remarketing
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of overall experience working marketing tech or product management or marketing ops or media buyer
- Ad Ops (or equivalent experience) working with tracking implementation, strategy and tools
- At least 1 year of strong data management skills (SQL) and basic scripting proficiency (JS/Python).
- Experience in mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- Ability to fluently communicate with engineering, product and marketing teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top