Acquisitions Marketing Manager - Vietnam
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As an Acquisitions Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing our rider and driver base in cities throughout Vietnam. By working with our larger Regional team, you will get the opportunity to pilot local campaigns as well as implement larger scale initiatives. With knowledge and support across all marketing channels, there is opportunity develop new strategy, create unique campaigns, and collaborate with leadership across multiple functions.
What You'll Do
- Define quarterly acquisition goals to support the country business plan
- Launch, manage and optimize new acquisition campaigns across all channels including digital and online
- Closely monitor, measure and report on budget
- Manage creative development and the localization processes for Vietnam
- Work closely with our regional Performance Marketing team to ensure best practices are implemented
- Collaborate with our Research, Strategy and Creative teams to ensure effectiveness across all channels.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field (media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing).
- Advanced Excel and excellent data visualization skills.
- Ability to implement creative data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of Vietnam market and media landscape.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with local and international leadership
About the Team
As part of the larger Regional Marketing Team, our in country Marketing team is responsible for creating, implementing and managing city and country wide campaigns. Vietnam's team manages both online and offline media acquisition as well as builds partnerships throughout the country to enhance our brand presence. With regional collaboration, our team is constantly using creativity to implement innovative initiatives that will have the best outcome for our riders and drivers.
Back to top