Acquisitions Marketing Manager, UberEATS - Hong Kong
Acquisitions Marketing Manager, UberEATS – Hong Kong
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne — and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a growth marketing rock star to help bolster UberEATS presence. This position is based in Hong Kong; working closely with other regional teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberEATS to the masses. Are you an Acquisitions Marketing expert (AMM) with knowledge of Hong Kong? Read on…
- The AMM is responsible for driving the new UberEATS consumers and suppliers acquisition marketing strategy in his/her country (budgeting, multichannel planning and ROI optimisation, reporting).
- S/he must be motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive First Order growth and ROI targets.
- The position demands strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximise resonance with target audiences.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a matrixed regional/country organisation, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our community of UberEATS consumers and suppliers, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
What you’ll do
- You will build (annually) and refresh (quarterly) the country UberEATS user acquisition go-to-market plan, including the evergreen channel mix and episodic campaign flights, based on the country GM’s total and first order growth targets and budgets.
- You will leverage market research and audience insights to think creatively about segmenting, targeting and reaching potential customers with the appropriate channels and messages, and ensure creative validation through testing.
- You will work closely with the Singapore-based Digital Center of Excellence where regional digital channel managers will execute online marketing against mutually agreed digital acquisition goals. You will surface opportunities and suggest new digital channels, submit bottom-up and execute top-down online tests, localise messages and creatives for local relevance, track performance to spot optimisation opportunities. You will own the incubation and execution of local greenfield digital channels and partnerships.
- You will lead offline acquisitions, focusing on high-impact tests and scaling across above- and below-the-line channels with a view to integrate winning channels into your always-on strategy (e.g. radio, press, out of home, direct mail, feet on the street…).
- You will work closely with the country marketing brand & campaigns teams to ensure acquisition channels are properly leveraged into integrated marketing campaigns.
- You will track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimise ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between all CPA-based activities (Paid Marketing, Partnerships/Co-marketing, Referrals, Promotions…).
- You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the local and regional Marketing and Ops groups to ensure successful execution of marketing programs as one team.
What you’ll need
- Experience in driving fast user growth for a direct-to-consumer or large scale B2B SME online subscription product/service.
- Proven, successful track record in acquisitions marketing online and offline, nurturing and conversion, while managing against aggressive CPA and revenue goals.
- High proficiency in planning, budgeting and multichannel ROI optimisation supported by superior analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, creative and critical thinker.
- Understanding of the local digital and offline media landscape.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top