Acquisition Marketing Manager - Seoul, Uber
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our improvement. We're looking for a growth marketing standout to help bolster Uber's presence. This position is based in Seoul; working closely with other regional teams.
The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing Uber to the public. Are you an acquisitions marketing professional with knowledge of Korea? Read on...
What you'll do
- Work to rapidly grow the couriers and user bases of our cities in Korea by:
- Defining quarterly acquisition growth goals to support the country business plan as set by the General Manager.
- Launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns across all channels including Digital, Offline above the line and Offline below the line.
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on acquisition marketing budget and growth in the region.
- Prioritizing tests and initiatives resulting in the greatest returns for the company.
- Managing creative development and localization processes for the region.
- Work closely with our regional Performance Marketing team to ensure best practices are implemented and effective locally developed experiments circulated.
- Collaborate with our Research, Strategy and Creative teams to ensure effectiveness across all channels.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years experience in relevant field (media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing).
- Highly data-centered, advanced Excel skills and excellent data visualization skills.
- History of demonstrating results via creative data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of Korea market and media landscape.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work closely and collaborate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Resourcefulness is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top