Acquisition Marketing Manager - Philippines
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the role
- The Acquisition Marketing Manager (AMM) is responsible for driving the user (Rider and Driver) acquisition strategy in his/her country
- S/he must be data-driven, highly analytical, ROI-focused with a strong track record of driving meaningful growth and engagement, ideally for a direct-to-consumer or large scale B2B SME online subscription product/service.
- The position demands both a keen marketing sense and strong planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a matrixed regional/country organisation, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our community of Riders and Drivers, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
What you’ll do
- You will build and refresh the country Driver and Rider acquisition go-to-market plan, including channel mix and campaign flights
- You will leverage market segmentation and audience insights to think creatively about segmenting, targeting and reaching potential customers with the appropriate messages, and ensure validation through testing.
- You will collaborate with regional channel managers to achieve digital acquisition goals (channel prioritisation; creative design and localisation; tests submission, execution and tracking).
- You will support offline acquisitions, focusing on a few high-impact tests and activations across above- and below-the-line channels.
- You will work closely with the country marketing teams to ensure acquisition channels are properly leveraged into integrated marketing campaigns.
- You will track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimise ROI.
- You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the local and regional Marketing and Ops groups to ensure successful execution of marketing programs as one team.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in acquisition marketing
- Exemplary quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven, successful track record of increasing acquisition, nurturing, and conversions while managing against aggressive CPA and revenue goals
- Experience with marketing of a direct-to-consumer or large scale B2B SME online subscription product/service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, creative and critical thinker
- Understanding of the local digital and offline media landscape
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top