Account Specialist, Los Angeles
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are seeking Account Specialists to guide interested people through the process of becoming a driver-partner with Uber! This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber, and gain invaluable experience on the ground floor of a fast-growing, revolutionary organization. This job is full-time (40 hours per week), and some weeknights/weekends may be required.
- Onboarding driver-partners onto our system by reviewing, maintaining and organizing driver-partner documentation
- Utilize online and offline sources to stay on top of Uber processes and tools
- Working collaboratively with peers and other departments to streamline processes
- Build loyalty among new users
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and driver-partners
- You have solid writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with sensitive information
- You can troubleshoot and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Customer oriented: You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- Technology enthusiast: Mac literate and comfortable using new technologies (apps, devices, programs)
- Uber evangelist: You believe in the product and getting others excited to sign-up!
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top