Account Representative, Uber Eats - Atlanta
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Account Representative role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Uber Eats. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around town, passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the best restaurants interested in Uber Eats
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of sales experience (sales internships welcome)
- Prior cold calling experience preferred
- Genuine interest in sales and curiosity about Uber Eats' business partners
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; a self-starter attitude and determination
- Bachelor's Degree required
Back to top