Account Representative (Inside Sales), UberEATS - Washington D.C. - University Grad
About the job
The Account Representative role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with EATS. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around town; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What you'll do
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the best restaurants interested in UberEATS
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of UberEATS mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
What you'll need
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for UberEATS and food
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; a self-starter attitude and determination
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top