Account Representative (Inside Sales), UberEATS - Chicago - University New Grad
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in over 30 US cities -- and we're just getting started.
The Account Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with EATS. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around in Chicago; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with Chicago's best restaurants interested in UberEATS
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants in Chicago
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of UberEATS mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Shown ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for UberEATS and food
- An infectiously positive attitude and commitment to win; hustle and determination
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience preferred
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top