Account Representative (Inside Sales) EATS- Limerick COE
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning over 100 cities across all six continents in under 2 years. Today, UberEATS is available in over 50 EMEA towns and cities -- and we're just getting started. The Account Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with EATS. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with United Kingdom's best restaurants interested in UberEATS.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants in the United Kingdom
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of UberEATS mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for UberEATS and food
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination
- Past experience in a sales role preferred
- Daily meals, snacks and drinks provided.
- Gym benefit and bike to work scheme.
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
At Uber we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Back to top