Account Marketing Management Executive UberEATS (Contract)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The UberEATS Account Marketing Management Executive role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery in 100+ markets around the world, and that's just the beginning!
The Account Management team will be responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners in a city. This role will work to develop Uber's restaurant relationships while providing excellent data-driven consultation and support to a diverse portfolio of restaurants at scale.
WHO YOU ARE
As an Account Marketing Management Executive for UberEATS, you will be responsible for working directly with our restaurants to enable their profitable growth and to help them improve the customer experience through promotions and marketing plans. You will work closely with the Account Manager for your city and with the Marketing Manager.
You will be data and insight driven with exceptional customer service and communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast growing start-up environment with a world class technology platform.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build meaningful, strong relationships with our restaurant partners by delivering 5-star, on-brand support and helpful insight.
- Manage and execute marketing and promotion deals for growing UberEATS
- Analyse restaurant data to identify trends to help both restaurants and UberEATS with their Order Sizes
- Devise ways to increase revenue from existing accounts.
- Execute on menu reviews, photography reviews and implementation of restaurant promotions (in partnership with marketing).
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications (preferred)
- Marketing Experience is a plus
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers and experience in customer facing role
- You have retail, restaurant, sales or customer support experience
- You can read and analyse data and have used excel
- You have a passion for food, and have your pulse on your city's restaurant scene
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
Back to top