Account Manager - UberEATS - Washington, DC (Contract)
Who You Are
We are looking for a skilled individual to help us take our UberEATS DC business to the next level. This individual has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, thoughtful customer service experience, a reasonable, process-driven mindset, and a go getter attitude. The UberEATS business in DC is undergoing a lot of exciting new changes. You'll be expected to shape new restaurants' experiences with the platform, train them to be great partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a top-notch operations team and will get to deep dive into Uber's day-to-day-operations. This is a contract role, but you'll hold a critical position in helping launch a brand new product as Uber continues to transform the local cityscape.
What You'll Do
- Work with our restaurant partners to resolve inbound questions and concerns
- Identify and share trends in restaurant best practices that may help our partners to be more successful on the platform
- Manage relationships with restaurants by providing professional, excellent customer service and setting realistic expectations for the partnership
- Execute restaurant requests for changes on the platform (e.g., update system profiles and menus that show in the app, coordinate marketing opportunities, resolve technical issues)
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes.
- Take initiative to ensure our business is effective, whether that's stepping up to help our Onboarding team in getting new restaurants set up on the platform or cold calling restaurants during a new market launch to make sure they have all the tools to succeed.
When and where you'll do it
- 5 days per week
- 40-50 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs, we need someone who is flexible)
- Office is metro-accessible, located in Dupont Circle
What You'll Need
- A passion for food, you know the DC restaurant scene, and can't believe you're getting paid to spend time working with the best restaurants in town
- A pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- The ability to thrive in a productive environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- Ability to think reasonably, you look to build efficient processes where there are none
- Self-driven with a team player attitude
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Catered lunch and snacks for those mid-day cravings
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top