Account Manager, UberEATS (Contract)
UberEATS leverages the logistical prowess of Uber while building its brand in the food delivery space globally. UberEATS Canada is currently in Toronto/GTA, Ottawa, Edmonton, Montreal, and Calgary. UberEATS is a customer obsessed team looking for an Account Manager to join them in Toronto office as we continue to expand throughout the country.
The account management role at UberEATS is a hands-on role responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners. This role will focus on the growth of Uber's restaurant relationships, while providing exceptional data-driven consultation to all areas of the business. You will support a portfolio of restaurants at scale in a specific market, leveraging knowledge and relationships for various projects. This role will require the anticipation of restaurant partner needs while persistently exploring and uncovering the changing needs of of the UberEATS business and our eaters. The ideal candidate will have an "all hands on deck" attitude, will thrive in a problem solving environment, and above all else is passionate about the food and restaurant space in Canada, being someone who loves all things food is a huge plus, we are a team of avid eaters!
The Account Manager will manage relationships and be responsible for post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants. Additionally, they'll be an advisor and restaurant partner advocate within Uber.
This is a contract position with a min of 40 hrs/wk Monday-Friday, with the possibility of overtime and further extension.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants: developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts.
- Clearly be able to communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to restaurant partners. Diving the ROI for each partner.
- You'll be responsible for providing effective and ongoing coaching to help restaurant partners take action around the opportunities and challenges of food delivery.
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants helping them grow their business with Uber.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities improving the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact for each side of our marketplace (Couriers, Eaters, and Restaurant partners).
- Act as the point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues.
- Help scale the account management function. Design processes, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management and bring learnings and best practices to all UberEATS markets.
What You'll Need
- Proven track record (2 years experience) in account management function or client service-related role. At UberEATS we are customer obsessed, and we are looking for someone who shares that obsession.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Being coachable and being able to motivate yourself and others through challenges and opportunities, getting partners excited about taking action to grow their business with UberEATS.
- Have hustle Spirit! Hustle and passion are the lifeblood of Uber. We move fast and deliver results because of our hustle and passion.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on the needs of the changing business of UberEATS. Self motivation is vital!
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and the restaurant landscape. At Uber we are customer obsessed, and need our Account managers to own this core value.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, and always delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce and SQL experience a plus.
- Ground floor opportunity with a growing team.
- Monthly Uber credits.
- Weekly Partner visits Budget.
- Shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to be a key member of the world at Uber such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation of food globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Hourly compensation based on minimum 40hrs/wk
- This is a contract role with potential for longer term extension
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top