Customer & Field Relations Support
Are you a problem-solver enticed by startup life and a fast paced environment? Are you a Customer Service stickler, always want to be the best, and do the best job? Does the idea of helping others while shaking up the beauty industry excite you?
TYRA Beauty is looking for a highly driven individual to become our Customer and Field Relations Support Coordinator. You must be a high achiever that’s ready to roll up your sleeves and strengthen the backbone of our business with discipline, process and creative solutions. Must be able to think fast, act fast, and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
This position will be part of our Customer Service team, and will be responsible for servicing our Field of Beautytainers (independent sales representatives) and Customers, primarily via email and also via phone.
The role of Customer and Field Relations Support Associate requires a fierce passion for finding solutions and making someone else’s day. The primary areas of focus will be answering emails for a wide array of matters including, but not limited to, order inquiries, business questions, compliance and payouts.
- Provide email support to Customers and Beautytainers (independent sales representatives)
- Support Call Center escalations
- Manage and allocate new Beautytainer lead assignment
- Help develop support initiatives with the Field Development team and execute via Customer Service
Making someone else’s day is the brightest part of yours.
Seeing someone unhappy without giving them a solution is not an option. You’re fiercely passionate, and want to do whatever it takes, to provide the best service possible in any situation, big or small. You pay keen attention to detail and will relentlessly research to get to the bottom of a problem.
You can provide customer and field support with your hands tied behind your back while standing on one foot.
You are an integral part of what makes this business tick – keeping people happy is your game, and you have strong experience in Customer Service, whether in a retail environment or a customer service center. Your strong suits include an empathetic nature, strong relationship management, clear written and verbal communication, and solid interpersonal savvy. You know that support is not just about quality, but is also about being timely, warm, personable, and detailed. For you, there is no task too great or too minuscule for you to tackle, because you’re an overachieving team player with your sleeves rolled up and ready to work and werk.
You’ve got a personality that can seamlessly walk the line of providing a great Customer Service experience and playing by the rules.
You are excited and prepared to break the molds of customer support by being authentic, and going to great lengths to great lengths to rep the TYRA Beauty HQ Team. Your personality embodies the three attributes most important to us: Fierce, Funny and Heart – but you can also keep people in line and make sure they play by the rules. You have a genuine passion for developing your skills across multiple functions, and you soak up the opportunity to learn from and with your team.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
We will expect all candidates to demonstrate possession of these essential skills and attributes, particularly under the pressure of working for the demands of a fast-growing company, rapid deadlines, minimal resources or other challenging work environments:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization, coordination and planning.
- Presentation (both preparing decks & presenting results).
- Tech Savvy: Dropbox and Google Docs should not scare you, nor should the iPhone, Skype, Instagram or Facebook. If these terms are foreign to you, don’t bother applying.
- Has a growth mindset: high achiever, willingness to learn, accept new challenges and improvement-oriented.
- High value toward positive culture and communication in your work environment.
- Positive & solution-oriented.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal savvy.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum one year of experience in a retail sales, customer service, or call center role.
- Operate effectively in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented culture that emphasizes professional development.
- Excels in a fast-paced start up (scrappy) environment.
This job description is meant to be a guide for your responsibilities, but from time to time you may need to do work beyond the scope of your job description.
See Inside the Office of TYRA Beauty
TYRA beauty is a ‘Beautytainment’ company where beauty and entertainment collide. The company is on a mission to change the way the world experiences the beauty industry. It's a small team with big, fierce, outrageous goals. It strives to deliver immersive experiences to its audiences—all while delighting, surprising, and engaging all of their senses.
Back to top