We are building a community that will be an integral part of every gamers life. We are constantly striving to make watching, chatting and broadcasting games easier and more available to everyone.
We are constantly improving the experience of every piece of our product. As a UI/UX Designer at Twitch, you will be integral to that work by gathering and providing requirements, sketching solutions and building prototypes while participating in all stages of our design process from conception through release. Additionally this position will be working heavily on our SASS/CSS framework and style guide. This will entail working closely with design and engineering to improve our design patterns and coding standards.
- Design and successfully release design projects, including full-page redesigns and completely new features
- Develop advanced CSS patterns using our SASS framework.
- Communicate your plans and question your own and others’ assumptions
- Conduct iterative planning and feedback before committing to methods using digital wireframes, white-boarding and/or writing
- Synthesize user feedback
- You have 4+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products
- You have advanced HTML, CSS, and SASS skills and have worked with large css/sass frameworks.
- You have a portfolio showing off your user experience and visual design work
- You have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis
- You have the ability to produce working or semi-functional prototypes during project planning
- You have experience working closely with engineers to achieve goals
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
Back to top