- Design and successfully release design projects, including full-page redesigns and completely new features
- Develop advanced CSS patterns using our SASS framework.
- Communicate your plans and question your own and others’ assumptions
- Conduct iterative planning and feedback before committing to methods using digital wireframes, white-boarding and/or writing
- Synthesize user feedback
- You have 4+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products
- You have advanced HTML, CSS, and SASS skills and have worked with large css/sass frameworks.
- You have a portfolio showing off your user experience and visual design work
- You have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis
- You have the ability to produce working or semi-functional prototypes during project planning
- You have experience working closely with engineers to achieve goals
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top