About the Job
- Collaborate with our engineering team, corporate leadership teams and cross-functional partners to identify areas of talent needs and help create strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top-tier candidates, both technical and non-technical
- Leverage various channels such as meet-ups and events, cold calling, employee referrals and select sourcing tools
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing
- Define on-going recruitment strategies across the organization as well as provide feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting operations
- Minimum of four years of high tech recruiting experience, with a primary focus in technical recruiting.
- Good technical aptitude; ability to distinguish between good and average developers
- Proven experience in direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier technical talent
- An intrinsic drive to be successful: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership
- Clear, succinct communication
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with teammates, candidates and hiring managers.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours at our office
- The opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament a year
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top