Technical Program Manager - Subscriptions
- Own successful delivery of large high impact and highly cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a technical program manager in software/web development organizations.
- Strong technical acumen. Actively participate and contribute to technical designs discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers and product manager on addressing challenges and form mitigation plans
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Creative problem solver. Proactively, take initiative without asking. Detail and Results oriented
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top