Technical Program Manager - Security
- Successfully project manage 2-4 large cross-functional projects.
- Simultaneously and accurately track dozens of other smaller projects.
- Push to get all dependent tasks identified and resourced.
- Drive projects to completion on time within budget, anticipating issues and mitigating properly.
- Communicate clearly to executive management the project plans, status and critical issues.
- Escalate urgent items appropriately.Lead post-project analysis to guide future projects
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field. Experience working in a security team highly desirable but not a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- You know how to drive projects on time and within the budget, gaining buy in from your peers and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You have experience delivering critical systems within a complex modern Internet company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.4+ years of project management experience, preferably at web/software development organizations. Experience working in an security organization is highly desired.
- You have experience establishing project management processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.You have a strong understanding of various kinds of project management methodologies, from the more formal and structured (waterfall) to more agile (SCRUM).
- You have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- You have managed multiple, concurrent software or IT projects involving cross functional groups, from planning, coordination, risk mitigation, and drove those projects through to deployment.
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.You have a familiarity with ticket and task-tracking tools such as Jira, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, and others.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 8+ years’ equivalent technology experience.
- Previous experience on a Security team, preferably reporting to CSO or IT security leader, or experience working at a IT security services organization.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of internet security issues and threat landscape
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top