Technical Program Manager - Analytics
Data is central to Twitch’s decision-making processes, and the Central Analytics team strives to improve decision quality and speed for our staff, systems, and creators. As our Technical Program Manager (TPM), you will help us drive company-wide initiatives to improve how we standardize, organize, and expose data.
This TPM will own program management responsibility for key initiatives covering the creation and curation of canonical data sources, adoption of new business intelligence tools, and improvements to company-wide data governance processes. You will have the opportunity to interact with analysts, data scientists, and engineers throughout the company, and your effort will have a direct impact on the many ways in which we use data at Twitch.
- Own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with analytics and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications, and resourcing plans.
- Establish and drive adoption of tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with analytics and engineering leadership teams. Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status, and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience as a technical program manager in fast-paced business-to-consumer organizations with high-volume data.
- 1+ years using SQL for data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies, and their application to manage programs effectively.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships, and lead technical teams and key stakeholders from different business functions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top