Technical Operations Specialist
Twitch is looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to join a fast growing advertising team focused on direct sales of online video and custom integrated campaigns across multiple platforms. Twitch has over 100 million monthly uniques viewers and we're focused on bringing top talent to help shape the future of the business.
As a Technical Operations Specialist, you will work in conjunction with Twitch’s revenue focused teams including ad operations, advanced media services, and client services. This role is the the primary technical resource and point of contact for advertising based troubleshooting, QA escalation, and 3rd party vendor on boarding, among other responsibilities. The ideal candidate would have a background in ad operations, have a technically focused and curious mindset, with experience using DFP for video, VAST, and VPAID.
- Gain a deep understanding of Twitch’s ad serving ecosystem across web, mobile, console, and OTT, acting as a liaison for technical issues between revenue focused teams
- Provide technical support and act as a primary escalation point for Ad Operations and Advanced Media Services
- Primary point of contact for 3rd party vendor certification and troubleshooting
- Advise and participate in rollout and QA plans for revenue focused initiatives in conjunction with sales, engineering, and product
- 3+ years in technical operations/online media.
- Knowledge of and experience with video ad serving in DFP
- Deep understanding of VAST and VPAID specs
- Strong experience troubleshooting video (VAST and VPAID) and display campaigns
- Proficient in using tools such as Charles, Fiddler and Dev Tools
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Web development/design experience
- Worked with SpotX, MOAT, or Krux
- VAST 4.0 spec and can speak to the changes from VAST 3.0
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top