Tech Brand Manager
The Engineering team at Twitch is a smart, ambitious group of tech professionals, tackling huge problems with innovative solutions while building a platform that delivers petabytes of data to a global audience of millions of viewers and broadcasters. At the center of it all is a multifaceted platform that combines video, chat, social messaging, and payment infrastructure.
Twitch's Tech Brand Manager will tell this story. Using your knowledge of innovative engineering and tech culture, combined with your skills in storytelling and content marketing, you will elevate the awareness and reputation of the Twitch engineering team and the work that they do.
- Embed yourself in Twitch’s engineering team, learn its culture, and be its leading public voice
- Define Twitch’s tech brand vision and differentiators
- Drive Twitch’s reputation in the tech community
- Tell the tech brand narrative through public relations, social media, speaking engagements, and event sponsorships
- Drive content creation in the form of articles, blog posts, video, social content, etc
- Measure the effectiveness of your work over time in partnership with marketing analysts
- Proven ability to understand in a native way the problems that Twitch engineers are solving and the solutions that they bring to bear
- Demonstrated ability to drive content marketing campaigns via video, social, PR, events, paid media
- Skills to measure the value of your work beyond pure reach
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top