Staff Software Engineer in Test
- Work with the Developer Success product teams and find their needs to enable Quality.
- Ensure the use of test code coverage, code quality, and static analysis tools to detect quality problems early.
- Work with teams to implement CI/CD for DS products and achieve quality criteria at each phase.
- Actively participate in Developer Success product design reviews and speak for testability and reliability.
- Proficiency in at least one of the programming languages (Golang, Java,Python or Ruby) with a good understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience working with CI/CD systems using Jenkins or similar systems
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in developing Tools and Frameworks around Software Quality
- Extensive experience with Testing Frameworks such as Junit, TestNG Or Jasmine
- Experience with Automation Frameworks such as Selenium, Appium Or Capybara
- Extensive experience with QE processes
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven and interest to work with several teams in the company
- Doesn’t shy away from new challenges
- Experience in log monitoring systems such as Splunk or Sentry
- Experience in C++ and/or Go programming languages
- Experience in react.js
- Proactive attitude in identifying issues and solutions that help in improving Software Quality
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top