Sr. Product Manager, Mobile
About the position
Twitch is rapidly expanding and seeking a Product Manager for Mobile. As our Product Manager dedicated to mobile experiences, you will help define the strategy for our fast-growing iOS and Android applications and lead the development of best in market user experiences. You will work directly with a strong development team on the development of navigation and features and collaborate with teams from all over the company to ensure every feature on the client is designed and shipped Mobile First.
- Take ownership of our mobile experiences across Android, iOS and Mobile Web.
- Be the internal subject matter expert in mobile first product development.
- Work closely with the design and engineering teams to realize your ideas
- Determine product roadmap: create, prioritize, and support ongoing tasks.
- Collect and synthesize feedback on new ideas from internal and external stakeholders.
- Have worked as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing mobile product.
- Ability to collect and utilize objective and subjective input to inform product decisions.
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects.
- Great communication skills and a strong desire to learn.
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary design.
- CS or Design background.
- Experience in a decentralized product development organization.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://www.twitch.tv and http://science.twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top