Software Engineer - Tools & Automation
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to establish technical vision for test frameworks and automation for Twitch.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Continuously improve, augment, and update automated test suite within an Agile development lifecycle.
- Increase adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Mentor junior automation engineers.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the development/testing of high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Proficiency in at least one of the programming languages (Golang, Java,Python or Ruby) with a good understanding of object oriented programming
- Excellent understanding of black box/white box testing.
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially Git
- Extensive experience with QA processes
- Familiar with at least one test framework
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top