Senior Software Engineer - Payments
- Build and deliver payment services for new products and platform integrations.
- Maintain and extend our purchasing and subscription infrastructure.
- Provide engineering input for product planning.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Mentor and cultivate junior engineers.
- Experience delivering maintainable, scalable services in at least one of: Ruby/Rails, C/C++, Go.
- Experience building e-commerce or transactional systems backed by an RDBMS.
- Strong written communication and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem.
- Experience integrating payment service providers, e.g. PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net.
- Experience building multi-tenant or white-label services.
- Previous experience in subscriptions, payments domain
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top