Software Engineer - Data
- Collaborate to design new features, and write great code to implement them.
- Extend the existing pipeline, improving its reliability, flexibility, and scalability.
- Help us operate our systems and make them self-heal.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- You are comfortable in several programming languages and excited about working in Go and Python.
- You should care about software design and have built systems that other people love to use.
- You are interested in building and scaling distributed, highly-available systems.
- You make systems through design, experimentation, and measurement.
- You’ve worked on big-data (multi-TB) engineering problems.
- You’ve worked with Amazon Web Services.
- Notable contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to the work you are most proud of!
- Good communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top