Software Engineer - Data
- Architect and develop new capabilities on top of our data pipeline.
- Extend the existing pipeline, improving its reliability, flexibility, and scalability.
- Collaborate with us on our vision as we scale to collect our next petabyte.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- You are comfortable in several programming languages and excited about building new systems and features in Go and Python.
- Passion for software design and building systems that other people love to use and work with.
- You have experience building and scaling distributed, highly-available systems.
- You build systems through design, experimentation, and measurement.
- You’ve worked on big-data (multi-TB) engineering problems.
- You’ve worked with Amazon Web Services.
- Notable contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to the work you are most proud of!
- Good communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life.
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament.
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace.
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts).
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Monthly in-office massages.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Weekly happy hours.
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top