Software Engineer - Console Apps
- Develop new features and improve our Xbox One and PS4 applications.
- Launch our cross-platform app in Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and smart TVs.
- Work closely with Design and Product Management to build the best possible UX for the platform.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to improving code quality in general.
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to backend teams responsible for the APIs and other services supporting the console applications.
- 1+ years of software development experience on user-facing applications.
- 3+ years of C++ development experience.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering the best user experience.
- Experience developing apps or games on Xbox/PlayStation/Android/Apple TV/Smart TVs.
- Experience building cross-platform applications and/or libraries.
- Familiarity with video streaming technologies.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited premium snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Monthly in-office massages
- Flexible time-off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament a year
- Top of the line technology to help you build our own workspace
- Pet friendly environment
- An environment full of awesomely smart coworkers
- A real and unique opportunity to make an impact on a massively popular product with huge global potential ahead
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top