Senior UX Designer
Extensions is a major new focus area for Twitch. Our goal with extensions is to revolutionize the ways viewers engage with live video, enabling direct interaction between viewers, games, and external services. We are supporting the creation of a thriving community of app developers, which will unlock new ways to experience gaming and digital entertainment. This role will be to serve as a senior designer for extensions, assisting multiple scrums in designing out product features. The role will also help set the vision, and show our community what’s possible.
- Supporting scrums with wireframes and prototypes.
- Leveraging centrally developed design patterns, contributing to patterns, and modifying them as necessary to support extension development.
- Leading design sprints to create high fidelity, customer validated design artifacts.
- Partnering with business development and technical teams to support third party extension development projects.
- 5+ years in interaction design for consumer facing products.
- Experience with multiple, full product life cycles from concept through to live delivery, to iteration.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, through tools like InVision, and preferably through HTML / CSS.
- Experience with leveraging and creating design pattern libraries.
- Experience with large scale mobile, or AAA HD game development.
- Experience with working on app stores / ecosystems.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top