Senior UX Designer
- Supporting scrums with wireframes and prototypes.
- Leveraging centrally developed design patterns, contributing to patterns, and modifying them as necessary to support extension development.
- Leading design sprints to create high fidelity, customer validated design artifacts.
- Partnering with business development and technical teams to support third party extension development projects.
- 5+ years in interaction design for consumer facing products.
- Experience with multiple, full product life cycles from concept through to live delivery, to iteration.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, through tools like InVision, and preferably through HTML / CSS.
- Experience with leveraging and creating design pattern libraries.
- Experience with large scale mobile, or AAA HD game development.
- Experience with working on app stores / ecosystems.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top