Senior Technical Program Manager, Availability
- Structure, kick-off, and run continuous and/or time-bound programs within and beyond the Engineering organization by clarifying priorities, enabling the execution of deliverables, defining program process flow, and providing continuous transparency.
- Own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Continuously improve product delivery and organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain alignment across multiple teams within OE for keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a technical program manager in software/web development organizations
- 5+ years experience driving cross-organizational technical initiatives
- Strong technical acumen. Actively participate and contribute to technical designs discussions for large scale distributed services, proactively identify challenges and risks, work closely with engineers and product manager on addressing challenges and form mitigation plans
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. Proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top