Senior Technical Program Manager
Like global services, hard technical challenges, and enabling content creators, alongside video games, Bob Ross marathons, and Petabyte-scale load balancing?
Great! Welcome to Twitch. We’re not going to use words like revolutionary (we are) or world-class (that too) or market changing (we are the market) - this is a fun place, filled with exceptional people, and we’d love to have you.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to help coordinate the Video Platform team - to work company-wide to ensure and drive execution of key initiatives on a day to day basis.
-Drive latency for video streams to the bleeding edge and beyond. Invent and Simplify.
-Be the source of truth and best practices.
-Pitch to and refine ideas with the CEO, Sr. Directors and exec staff.
-Enjoy all the best of the game industry.
-Develop roadmaps for a third of the company and drive them to delivery.
-Define excellence and own it.
A perfect fit in this environment requires you to be:
Adaptable to meet challenging goals in an agile team.
Ready to deal with a dynamic environment that is ever changing.
Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress.
A proven collaborator across all disciplines, including Marketing and Design.
Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies and weird things built on old ones.
- Help shape and take direction to execute the roadmap for our video platform offering
- Work closely with engineering, product management, marketing, legal, etc. to deliver the V1 product
- 7+ years of PM / TPM experience.
- A proven track record of shipping quality products on time.
- Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to facilitate and align roadmaps, and manage disparate tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict smoothly and without formal authority.
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership.
- Understanding of real time video streaming.
- A passion for customers and for Live Video.
- Data driven approach and a willingness to experiment to decide.
- Experience in low-latency video streaming or CDNs.
- Passion for video games and experience in the gaming space.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top