Senior Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. The services we create for our users have deep, lasting effects on their lives. For many of our partnered broadcasters, streaming on Twitch is a career, and our subscription system is central to making that possible.
As a Senior Engineer for Subscriptions team, you will help design and implement Twitch's next generation subscription platform to enable business strategies for growing our various subscription products (Turbo, Channel Subscriptions etc). You will work closely with other engineering teams, as well as product teams, data science and finance teams.
- Work with other leads to design and implement new subscription platform
- Technical lead driving new subscriptions projects through the entire PDLC
- Engage other cross-functional teams to drive and prioritize product requirements
- Improve engineering process and tools to ensure high quality project deliveries
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor and cultivate junior engineers
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or prior relevant engineering experiences
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, data modeling and schema design
- 5+ years as an software engineer
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Proficient experience level in one or more of the following language: Go, Ruby, C/C++
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Go in production systems
- Previous experience in subscriptions, payments domain
- Twitch user, broadcaster, or partner or experience in the gaming industry
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top