Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and our Commerce engineering team builds key services which allow thousands of creative broadcasters to monetize among the millions of Twitch viewers. Our work is at the center of the rapidly growing “gig economy” which allows these creators to earn part or all of their income by producing high quality content on Twitch.
The Rewards & Loyalty team is chartered with acquiring, retaining and rewarding Twitch customers for using various products and features on the site. We provide additional value to viewers engaging on Twitch, as well as more interesting and unique ways for Broadcasters, Game Developers, esports leagues and other influencers to reach their audience and monetize their content.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Brainstorm with designers, product managers and engineers to design new features
- Collaborate closely with your team on architecture, implementation, problem solving and overcoming obstacles
- Mentor junior and new team members
- Level up the organization around you through engineering best practices
- Obsessively care about the customer’s experience
- Strong CS fundamentals and rigor in automated testing, code quality, and engineering best practices
- Comfort working in different parts of the stack
- Experience building consumer-facing web applications
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- You are intellectually curious, passionate, inventive, and eager to grow.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
- Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games
- Experience scaling architecture
- Experience working with large and complex datasets
- Cloud-based application development and deployment
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Orca Card to pay for your commute from anywhere in the Seattle Area
- Catered daily lunch
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build our own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.