Senior Software Engineer - Internationalization
- Provide engineering solutions to i18n problems across the company for different products and technologies.
- Automate and ensure quality of localization tasks into continuous integration pipeline for a variety of tech stacks (web, mobile, console).
- Collaborate with other teams and across functions to define requirements, prototype new functionality, or investigate challenging issues.
- Evangelize best practices around internationalization to the rest of Twitch Engineering.
- Engage in passionate discussion with your coworkers about the latest esports tourney while enjoying a catered gourmet meal in our kick-awesome offices.
- Design, code, experiment, automate localization testing, and deliver tools and libraries that make i18n development effective and elevate product quality for all languages and regions.
- Provide analysis and recommendation on appropriate CMS and TMS platforms that satisfy business and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or 3 year or more of professional experience in software development. You have strong CS fundamentals and value rigor in engineering.
- Knowledge of modern software development technologies and i18n.
- Experience with i18n of web, mobile, or console products.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery processes and build tools.
- Experience with different translation management systems.
- Hands-on experience with modern web and mobile development frameworks like React, Ember, Angular, jQuery; native mobile is a plus. Specific technologies don't matter nearly as much as having a breadth of experience and an eye for great product.
- Experience with testing practices, frameworks, and platforms.
- Experience working with different scripts and encodings, bi-di, CJK, Indic languages.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited premium snacks and drinks
- Corporate gym membership
- Monthly in-office massages
- Flexible time-off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament a year
- Top of the line technology to help you build our own workspace
- Pet friendly environment
- An environment full of awesomely smart coworkers
- A real and unique opportunity to make an impact on a massively popular product with huge global potential ahead
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top