Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure
- Collaborate with other teams and engineers to design new features and services
- Develop APIs that will power these features for both internal and external customers
- Create, test, and document services and their operational processImplement experiments and collect data with our data scientists to drive subsequent iterations on these features
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues
- Participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
- Experience leading engineering teams and setting technical direction
- 4+ years of experience building web services or applications at scale
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservices architectures
- Proficient coder in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Contributions to open source software projects- send us a link to your contributions
- You’ve built APIs/interfaces that other programmers love to use
- Hands on experience building services using Amazon Web Services
- Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life.
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week).
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Monthly in-office massages.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy.
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament.
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace.
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top