Are you interested in working with a growing and thriving developer ecosystem while tackling new and unsolved problems at Twitch and Amazon scale? Do you want to be a key stakeholder and decision maker that influences how our developer customers experience the Twitch product? Do you want to deal with unique and fascinating challenges of helping to grow programs at a scale that only Twitch and Amazon can provide? Then you need look no further.
Twitch has grown from a streaming website into a platform that developers can use to integrate their games and interactive experience deeply with their projects. With hundreds of games being sold on Twitch, to thousands of applications using our APIs, to new interactive experiences such at Twitch Extensions. We are seeking someone with a rare combination of technical expertise, people skills and a “can do” attitude to help us manage and grow our developer ecosystem and work across many departments in order to bring this broad developer vision to light. Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, biased for action, detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many teams.
As the Sr. Program Manager - Content Operations, you will own end-to-end project delivery. You will work with many cross functional teams at both Twitch and Amazon. You will lead the effort of creating policies/processes for the ecosystem of Twitch Developers as well as building an automate system to validate the policies. A successful candidate will have strong technical ability, excellent communication skills and great ability to pay attention to details. A candidate should be process driven and seek excellent outcomes in that process, helping to fix and update processes when needed to ensure that developers in the Twitch Developer Program feel that they are getting the world class treatment they deserve.
- Lead onboarding new software system/developers to the Twitch platform and own the technical interaction with developers and Twitch systems
- Work with key partners to define business requirement and build a verification framework to onboard new external software systems/developers. (Automate yourself out of work)
- Communicate issues and opportunities to company leaders, driving problems to resolution
- Drive/Build internal metrics for measuring performance, quality of processes, resourcing and ROI.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of program management experience dealing with complex projects with tight deadlines and scarce resources but producing great results
- 3+ years experience as people manager or team lead
- Management experience in dealing with cross functional products that span multiple teams and locations with the ability to balance the business needs with the technical constraints while clearly defining results and focusing on a world class customer experience
- Must have excellent communication skills. Experience collaborating in cross-functional groups, especially with remote teams
- Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate and follow through on projects.
- Experience in launching products internationally while working with remote teams.
- Experience with a video game distribution platform
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Open Source project leadership on a large project
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more athttp://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.