Senior Product Manager - VOD
- Grok Twitch’s customers inside out - their needs, intentions, and motivations.
- Understand the market landscape, the forces that make up its direction, and formulate our approach that lets us win in the marketplace.
- Develop measures of success for the product and business, and a strategy to achieve and exceed.
- Document your vision and execution plan with a clear narrative and rationale that attains buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypothesis.
- Be accountable for your successes and failures.
- Technical or deep quantitative background
- P&L responsibility and strong business acumen
- Experience as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing product
- Experience with measuring data and experimenting to make decisions
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects
- Great communication skills and a strong desire to learn and master pursuits
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary user experience
- MBA or technical management consulting experience
- Experience with working SQL or other development languages
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top