Senior Product Manager - Creator Business
Since our launch in 2011, Twitch has helped broadcasters share their gaming experiences and turn their passions into careers. Today we have millions of broadcasters creating content, building a following, and engaging with their fans.
As a senior product manager for the Creator Business team, you will create and be accountable for the product vision, strategy, and execution plan. You will not only think about the product but its line of business, ecosystem, and market conditions that can make or break it. You will be convicted about the product vision but able to collaborate with stakeholders to refine and improve on the strategy and execution. You see every piece of feedback as an opportunity to improve our product for our creators.
An ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years of software product management experience and 8+ years of software experience. You are a product and business leader who obsesses over customer needs and values. You have good judgement, set clear goals, and enjoy simplifying complexity.
This role belongs to the Creator Business team. A group dedicated to the success of Twitch Creators.
- Grok Twitch’s creators inside out - their needs, intentions, and motivations
- Understand the market landscape, the forces that make up its direction, and formulate an approach that lets us win in the marketplace
- Develop measures of success for the products, group, and business
- Document your product strategy and execution plan with a clear narrative and rationale that attains buy-in from all stakeholders
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate your assumptions and hypothesis
- Be accountable for your team’s successes and failures
- Technical or deep quantitative background
- Proven ability to manage, lead and motivate diverse groups of engineers, designers and PM’s
- Translate your product vision into a cohesive roadmap that is prioritized with rigor
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizations whilst making allies both internally and externally.
- Experience as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing product
- Experience with measuring data and experimenting to make decisions
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects
- Great communication skills
- Respect for and desire to achieve exemplary user experience with every feature the team builds
- Experience streaming to Twitch and an audience of millions of adoring fans
- Experience with working SQL or other development languages
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top