Senior Product Manager
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Advertising is a core part of Twitch and spans across many product areas. We take pride in our mission to help creators earn a living by entertaining and educating their viewers. On the Advertising team you’ll work with a talented, passionate, and customer obsessed team. We have a growing team comprised of product and engineering professionals based in downtown SF.
The Advertising team at Twitch creates innovative ad products for creators to earn a living by doing what they love. We collaborate with Amazon and Twitch product teams every day to ensure creators are successful and we strive to push the industry limits to make advertising feel native to the video experience. In addition to creator products, we also manage data products to ensure creators and internal teams have the resources they need to run the business.
As a Product Manager for Advertising, you will help define and lead the next generation of Video Advertising products, as well as set and execute Twitch’s strategy to grow the advertising business and revenue earned by our creators. You will evaluate tradeoffs between growth and revenue products, and work closely with other product teams, analysts, data science, sales, finance, and engineering.
- Identify and evaluate advertising opportunities with Twitch, Amazon, and external advertising partners.
- Transform business requirements into clear and detailed functional specifications.
- Lead a group of engineers, designers, data scientists to deliver business critical projects against.
- Coordinate with Sales and Ad Operations to take products and features to market.
- Participate in Creator interviews and help craft the vision and strategy of Twitch advertising.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and advertisers
- You have strong subject matter experience in advertising or digital video publishing
- You understand when and how to leverage product analytics and run product experiments.
- You care about the details and strive for operational excellence.
- You are able to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Experience with Server Side Ad Insertion solutions
- Experience at a large video publisher or strong understand of video ad serving
- Experience with rewarded advertising
- Experience building self-service advertising products
- Technical background
- Strong SQL Proficiency
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top