Senior Product Manager
- Identify and evaluate advertising opportunities with Twitch, Amazon, and external advertising partners.
- Transform business requirements into clear and detailed functional specifications.
- Lead a group of engineers, designers, data scientists to deliver business critical projects against.
- Coordinate with Sales and Ad Operations to take products and features to market.
- Participate in Creator interviews and help craft the vision and strategy of Twitch advertising.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customer - both our creators and advertisers
- You have strong subject matter experience in advertising or digital video publishing
- You understand when and how to leverage product analytics and run product experiments.
- You care about the details and strive for operational excellence.
- You are able to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Experience with Server Side Ad Insertion solutions
- Experience at a large video publisher or strong understand of video ad serving
- Experience with rewarded advertising
- Experience building self-service advertising products
- Technical background
- Strong SQL Proficiency
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top