Senior Product Designer - Design Systems
- Work on large-scale product features which affect shared spaces across the entire user experience.
- Create compelling and multi-use case design patterns to be used by designers across Twitch to solve a myriad of product challenges.
- Build strong relationships with design leads throughout the company to be leaders and inspire others to develop innovative and world-class work.
- Help shape and lead planning and brainstorm sessions with product managers, engineers and designers.
- Communicate your work with an effective voice and synthesize user feedback.
- Make watching video as a community a delightful experience.
- You have 7+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products.
- You have owned the design systems for a large-scale website or app emphasizing viewing/communication.
- You are an expert in Sketch.
- You have a desire to understand success and failure better through objective analysis.
- You have experience working closely with product managers and engineers.
- You are a self-motivated individual who pushes your own goals and leads by example to better all those around you.
- Strong HTML/CSS/SASS/SCSS skills.
- Excellent at building simple prototypes to illustrate complex ideas.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top