Senior Manager - Technical Program Management
- Work closely with a team of Senior Technical Program Managers, the Product Management team and key software development teams across the Clients’ business unit to define strategy and requirements.
- Lead development design through delivery and subsequent operations.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on high priority program progress, risks and product strategy.
- Excellent listening, writing skills, and technical competency are essential.
- The ideal candidate has experience managing senior teams and can focus clearly on delivery and our customers.
- Experience managing multiple product development initiatives, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
- Equal passion for managing a high performing organization as well as delivery of leading-edge technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset, and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Creative problem solver. Proactively, take initiative without asking. Detail and results-oriented.
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in software / web development.
- Adaptable to meet challenging goals in an agile team.
- Ready to deal with a dynamic environment that is ever changing.
- Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress.A proven collaborator across all disciplines, including Product, Marketing and Design.
- Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies and weird things built on old ones.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top