Senior Manager of Technical Program Management
The Technical Program Management team at Twitch is leading execution of high priority and impactful product initiatives while Twitch is going through hyper growth. TPMs find the balance between being strategic and tactical, leading cross-functional teams to successfully deliver strategic and complex programs that move the needles for Twitch. We are the glue for the company, and we are playing a key role in scaling the organization.
Are you a hands-on leader that can make a huge impact on a dynamic, rapid growing and fast moving business? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business and product requirements as drilling into architecture and design with development teams? Do you have a passion for bringing the best experience to our users? Then this is the position for you. Twitch needs a world class leader for our Broadcaster Success Technical Program Management team to own execution of product and technical roadmaps.
- Work closely with a team of senior technical program managers, the product management team and key software development teams across the Broadcaster Success business unit to define strategy and requirements.
- Lead development design through delivery and subsequent operations.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on high priority program progress, risks and product strategy.
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
- The ideal candidate has experience managing senior teams and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers.
- Experience managing multiple product development initiatives, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
- Equal passion for managing a high performing organization as well as delivery of leading edge technologies.
- Experience defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating large cross functional projects and schedules, as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively.
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Creative problem solver. Proactively, take initiative without asking. Detail and Results oriented.
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in software / web development
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top