Senior Manager of Technical Program Management
- Work closely with a team of senior technical program managers, the product management team and key software development teams across the Broadcaster Success business unit to define strategy and requirements.
- Lead development design through delivery and subsequent operations.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on high priority program progress, risks and product strategy.
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
- The ideal candidate has experience managing senior teams and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers.
- Experience managing multiple product development initiatives, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
- Equal passion for managing a high performing organization as well as delivery of leading edge technologies.
- Experience defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating large cross functional projects and schedules, as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership. proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively.
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
- Creative problem solver. Proactively, take initiative without asking. Detail and Results oriented.
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in software / web development
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top