Senior Manager - Amazon Partnerships
Twitch’s Business Development team is the conduit for all external engagements with Twitch’s strategic partners. We are currently building a team of highly skilled business development professionals to work with the game development community on an exciting new initiative that will help define the future of Twitch.
You'll be responsible for identifying and prioritizing strategic partnerships between Twitch and Amazon. You will have to coordinate complex projects across multiple internal teams and create value for Twitch’s business units.
The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience in evaluating and framing opportunities, defining value and goals, understanding long term strategies, negotiating agreements, and managing high level relationships. The candidate should have experience working cross-functionally across product, engineering, marketing, legal, finance, and executive teams.
- Be main point of contact for all Amazon new inbound requests and inquiries
- Identify, prioritize, and execute against opportunities that align with both Amazon and Twitch strategic goals
- Work cross-functionally with business development, product, legal and finance teams to ensure successful execution and long-term success of partnerships
- Keep track of and communicate goals of relevant Amazon groups
- Keep tabs on any rules we've set internally with those Amazon teams
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- 8+ years of business development, corp dev or operations at a gaming/technology company or strategic consulting background
- MBA and/or JD are a plus
- Strong knowledge of both Twitch & Amazon
- Experience identifying and executing successful large-scale partnerships
- Experience structuring and negotiating complex agreements
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top