- You’ll brainstorm with designers, product managers to design new features
- You’ll work with back-end engineers to specify the APIs that will power these features
- You’ll implement experiments and collect data with our data scientists to drive subsequent iterations on these features
- You’ll identify and uphold front-end engineering best practices
- You’ll help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues
- You’ll participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
- You’ll have opinions about the user experience and contribute to the design of the solutions we ultimately build.
- You’ll feel responsible for the quality of the features you ship.
- You’ll push code to production several times a day if necessary.
- You have demonstrated past experience working on user interfaces and an eye for detail.
- You have strong CS fundamentals and value rigor in engineering.
- Level up the organization around you through code reviews and engineering best practices
- Experience building consumer-facing web applications
- Experience with modern browser technologies and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong sensibilities for UX and design
- You are equally excited to build a minimum viable product quickly as you are cementing a proven feature in maintainable and tested code.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- You thrive in loosely structured environments.
- You are intellectually curious, passionate, inventive, and eager to grow.
- You focus on quality, sweat the details, and delight our users.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
- Experience designing consumer-facing web sites or applications
- Experience using React and/or Ember
- Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games
- Ruby on Rails or Java Web Frameworks
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top