Senior iOS Engineer
- Own architecture and maintenance of major functional areas in the iOS app.
- Implement new features and other improvements within the app.
- Work closely with Design and Product Management to build the best possible UX for the platform.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and take a leading role in architectural planning and refactoring.
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to backend teams responsible for the APIs and other services supporting the mobile applications.
- 3+ years of professional application development experience on iOS.
- Lead engineer on products shipped to the App Store.
- Mastery of Objective-C, iOS Frameworks and design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX.
- Familiarity with video compression and streaming technologies.
- Experience with video playback on iOS through AVFoundation.
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Swift.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life.
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match.
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week).
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Monthly in-office massages.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament.
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace.
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top