Senior Frontend Engineer
- Write high-quality, maintainable code towards product milestones
- Take ownership of the front end engineering vision, planning, and execution for the team
- Ensure that front end perspectives are represented among other engineering and product leaders
- Support and empower the development team to promote efficient delivery of current and future product features
- Build and maintain relationships with key engineering teams (such as our core clients infrastructure team) as well as partners / stakeholders in and around Twitch
- Ensure a high quality, highly available product
- Assist with the hiring and mentoring of front end engineers
- You have significant experience with technical leadership or management of an engineering team.
- You have united an engineering team or organization around a common vision.
- You have experience building a single page application with modern build tooling and testing practices.
- You have experience making significant front end architectural decisions or navigating technology shifts.
- You have experience executing on a product vision in collaboration with PMs and Designers.
- You are comfortable working in a geographically distributed team environment.
- You have considerable experience with React and its ecosystem of JS libraries (e.g. redux, async management libraries like thunk, GraphQL interfaces like Apollo, react-intl).
- You are proficient with TypeScript.
- You have experience building a developer platform or being a developer evangelist.
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Daniel discovers techniques that influence every aspect of product planning and market prediction, from consumer need to company cost and ultimate value, all through data science research.
Back to top