Senior Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Create and maintain the logic and processes to support trustworthy and efficient consumption of Twitch’s business data in aggregate form.
- Deploy solutions that enable internal teams to understand, explore, and analyze Twitch’s business data.
- Aggressively optimize for impact by focusing on work output that scales well.
- Be an effective mentor for both your team and the company through your deep domain and process expertise, and your broad understanding of our data structure and stores, increasing the data literacy of stakeholders throughout Twitch.
- Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, respond to unexpected obstacles and reallocate time as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available.
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, data engineering, or related role.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, ETL, and data modeling in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Fluency in data analysis, including defining KPIs and communicating about data to inform the success of the business and its features.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps.
- Comfortable giving definition to ambiguous problems. Can do this independently with limited guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top