Senior Backend Engineer - Recommendations
- Work on a large-scale recommendation system, consisting of deep learning training pipeline, serving infrastructure, and feature processing / storage.
- Develop capacity and monitoring plans for the services you write
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)
- Collaborate with applied scientists and other engineers across the company
- Experience being a leader on a team that delivered at least one product with demonstrated business impact
- Experience in large-scale software projects
- Exceptional coding ability
- Distributed architecture skills
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Ability to learn new languages (we mainly use Go and Python) and technologies quickly
- Interest in machine learning
- A Bachelors or preferably Masters degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- You know Go and have used it in production-ready systems.
- Start-up experience
- Contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to your contributions.
- Data pipeline experience
- Background working with machine learning systems
- Background in recommendation systems.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top