Security Technical Program Manager
- Own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Work closely with Twitch’s product teams, throughout the product’s life-cycle. Recognize, adopt and instill good practices from security engineering fields throughout the organization. Exercise risk-based judgment, and to help teams to make the right security calls.
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical program manager in software/web development organizations.
- BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to actively participate and contribute to technical designs discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers on addressing challenges and form mitigation plans.
- Considers the larger picture (e.g., efficiency, availability, operability, scalability, business goals, customer experience, etc.) Balances against the needs of engineering teams who have to build, maintain and extend features for the life of the technology. Incorporates these requirements into project plans.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships, and lead engineering teams and key stakeholders from different business functions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset, and ability to escalate at appropriate levels of urgency.
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to a successful program.
- Solid understanding of agile product development methodologies, and their application to manage programs effectively
- Good judgement and pattern recognition
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Proactive demeanor with a bias towards action.
- Years of demonstrated experience working in security.
- Solid understanding of cloud-based applications
- Avid user of Twitch with a passion for the Twitch community
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Meet Some of Twitch's Employees
Manager, Partnerships Development
Anele works directly with signed broadcast partners to ensure that they are continually satisfied with the platform and how it's performing, to further their brands and increase their viewership.
Back to top