The Partnerships team is core to providing Twitch users the content that they love to watch. They bring new content creators to the platform, develop existing content creators into some of the industry’s biggest names, and identify new verticals that will bring even more viewers to the platform.
As a Salesforce Engineer on the Partnerships team, your job will be fixated on improving the operational efficiency of the Partnerships team by enhancing their Salesforce CRM instance and allowing the rest of the team to focus more of their time on Twitch Partners. This position will be tasked with interacting with end users to identify technical and reporting needs within the team, as well as being responsible for the hands-on delivery of new features and integrations based on the output of those conversations.
- Work closely with Partnerships stakeholders to identify and execute current and emerging user needs
- Work directly with end users to support reporting and administrative needs
- Ensure data integrity and quality
- Design, develop, and deploy enhancements to the Salesforce instance to support process automation
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale an instance supporting global users across multiple business units
- Build and maintain integrations with other business and internal product APIs
- Maintain and evolve existing Salesforce codebase
- Stay up to date on the latest industry standard implementation details regarding Salesforce and relevant technologies
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
- Collaborate across the company to define, design, and build scalable developer tooling and best practices
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc.)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, middleware (such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, etc.)
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to execute, results-driven approach
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Marketing Cloud
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in version control and continuous delivery systems (such as Git and Jenkins)
- Experience in a client or internal customer facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top